Express your creativity of Japanese Culture in a one-sheet illustration using any Sakura products.
April 1st, 2020 – August 31st, 2020
Grand Prize: 4 Days 3 Nights Trip to Osaka, Japan package which consists of the following:
(Remark: The Trip to Japan for the Grand Prize Winner will be deferred until all travel restrictions are lifted and it is declared safe to travel again)
2nd Prize: RM1,000.00 worth of Sakura Products
3rd Prize: RM500.00 worth of Sakura Products.
10 Consolation Prizes: Online vouchers worth RM100.00 each.
How to Participate
• Artworks must be created using only Sakura products and must be the original work of the artist.
• Artwork can be in black and white or color.
• Artworks submitted must be relevant to the theme and will be judged based on the artist’s creativity and originality of the depicted theme;
skills and the application of Sakura products’ special features.
• Artwork size: A4
• Artwork data: Artwork must be a clear and bright picture in scanned image.
• Artwork format: JPEG
• Size of image: Width or height of at least 1080 pixels, less than 10MB
• Digital processing of drawing, painting and coloring is not accepted.
Submit your queries by email to: email@example.com
• Sakura Malaysia shall not bear any responsibility for: damage that occurs for a reason not attributable to the responsibility of Sakura Malaysia; damage that occurs due to special circumstances, regardless of whether Sakura Malaysia was able to foresee them; damage to the applicant arising from lost profits or from a demand by a third party for damages.
• Sakura Malaysia shall not bear any responsibility for damage to an applicant or a third party that occurs in connection with this solicitation for applications.
• Sakura Malaysia shall not bear any responsibility for damage related to the matters mentioned below or to other matters:
• Mistakes or inaccuracies in submitted entry information
• Disappearance or damage of data, including the submitted artwork
• Problems related to software, hardware and internet connection (including but not limited to problems related to connection inability, connection speed, and file transmission)
• Sakura Malaysia shall not bear any responsibility regarding any complaint or other objection from a third party about a submitted work. The applicant shall be responsible for resolving such matters.
• Submitted artworks will be selected or displayed on our website, facebook and instagram page only after our company has determined that they meet the entry requirements. Our company’s decision whether to display a submitted artwork will be final. No objections will be accepted.
• Artworks corresponding to those mentioned below, and the accompanying comments, will be disqualified.
• Artworks that infringe privacy of other people, copyrights, trademarks or the other any legal rights.
• Artworks that are offensive to public order and morals.
• Artworks that violate laws or regulations, other artworks which our company judges to be inappropriate.
• We may use the artwork on other communications media and in promotional tools for Sakura products without your permission.
• Personal information received from applicants will be used by Sakura Malaysia for marketing, for providing information, etc., but will not be used for any other purpose. Without the applicant’s consent, information received from the applicant will not be provided to third parties other than our company’s business affiliates.
• All entries received outside the Entry Period will be disqualified.
• The winners will be announced on our website and social media pages in October 2020. We will also inform the winners of the result by email.
• Sakura Malaysia reserves the right to modify the Rules & Regulations without any prior notice.