Q. How do I order?
- Click “Add to cart” button on the products you wish to purchase.
- Click “Continue Shopping” to continue adding other products into the cart or click “Checkout” to proceed to payment for the products.
- You'll reach a log in page where you need to log into your account using your Username and Password. If you don't have an account yet, you will need to register an account before you can proceed to payment.
- You will need to confirm your shipping address on the “Shipping Address” page and click the “next” button.
- Select your shipping method and click “next” button.
- Next, choose your payment method then click “next” button.
- After these steps have been done, kindly reconfirm your billing details and agree on the terms and condition.
- Click “Confirm Order” to complete the order.
Q. How do I pay?
Sakura Art Malaysia offers various kinds of Payment Methods as shown below:-
1. Credit Card
Via Paypal (Visa or Mastercard / American Express / Paypal Funds)
Via Ipay88 (Visa or Mastercard / Internet Banking)
2. Internet Banking
Via Maybank2U, PBeBank, Bank Islam, Hong Leong Connect, RHB Now, CIMB Clicks, Am Online, Bank Rakyat, UOB Online and Celcom AirCash
Q. How do I change my account personal information and shipping address?
- Log-in your account → Click on “Account Maintenance” → Edit your account information and Shipping address here.
Q. I forgot my Password for my account. What should I do to retrieve it?
- Click on “Lost Password?” and fill in the email address that was used to register the account in the box.
- Click Submit.
- A verification token will be sent to you. Once you have received the token, you will be able to choose a new password for your account.
Q. Can I cancel or change an existing order that has been made?
Order cancellation , change or refund after payment is made is not allowed.
Q. What is the product's transaction currency?
All products transaction currency will be in Ringgit Malaysia (RM) only.
Q. How much is the shipping fee?
Deliveries to Peninsular Malaysia:
Free shipping for purchase of RM50.00 and above; Shipping fee of RM10.00 will be charged for purchase below RM50.00.
Deliveries to Sabah & Sarawak:
Free shipping for purchase of RM80.00 and above; Shipping fee of RM15.00 will be charged for purchase below RM80.00.
Q. How long does the delivery usually take?
Processing will take within 2 working days . Delivery will usually take about 2 - 3 working days* for West Malaysia and 3 - 5 working days* for East Malaysia from the moment you submit your payment order.
*We aim to meet these delivery times but during busy periods, deliveries may take longer.
Q. Is the item I want in stock?
All products displayed on our site are normally in stock unless stated otherwise. Occasionally we may run out of stock at short notice and won’t have enough to fulfil your order. In such situation, we will inform you accordingly and you may either replace the out of stock item with another product of the same value.
Q. Questions not answered?
Please kindly send us an email to email@example.com if you have other queries not answered here.