- A roller ball pen that is easy and comfortable to write with.
- No smears, feathers, or bleed-through on most papers.
- Opaque ink shows well on dark, colored and white paper.
- Archival Moonlight colors contain pigment-based ink – chemically stable, waterproof, and fade resistant.
- Not recommended for use on fabrics intended to be washed and not evaluated for cosmetic use on skin.
- Meets ACMI non-toxicity standards.
- Replace the cap tightly after each use.
The unique set of 10 gel ink pens of Gelly Roll Moonlight by Sakura, the inventor of the world’s first gel ink ballpoint pen. The lunar and solar colors offer pastel-like effects that pop on dark colored papers.