Celebrating Sakura's 100th Year Anniversary
Sakura will celebrate its 100th Anniversary on May 29, 2021 and to commemorate this historical milestone, Sakura Color Malaysia is organizing a special online contest called “Happy 100th Anniversary Sakura” contest.
Entry Period: May 29 – June 13, 2021
1) This contest is open to individuals who are legal residents of Malaysia and over 18 years of age.
2) No purchase or registration fee is necessary to enter.
3) Limited to one entry per person.
4) The Work must be the original creation of the participant. If the artwork is found to be a copy of another work in content or similarity, it will be disqualified and the participant must return the prizes provided to the participant.
How to Enter:
1) Participants must create a “Happy 100th Anniversary Sakura” greeting card using only Sakura brand writing instruments or art materials.
2) Artwork can be produced on an A5 / A4 size paper (of any color).
3) The greeting card can be in any drawing / painting style (e.g. lettering, pastel painting, watercolor painting, mandala, sketching and etc).
1) Upload your creation to our Facebook page timeline https://www.facebook.com/SakuraColorMalaysia/
2) Name Sakura products used e.g. #gellyroll #pigmamicron #koibrushpens
3) Add hashtags #sakuraMY #sakura100years #happy100thanniversary
4) Click post.
5) Like Sakura Color Malaysia Facebook page.
Winners’ selection & notification: Winning artworks will be evaluated by and at the sole discretion of the Jury based on the following criteria: Originality , Creativity and Quality of artistic composition and overall design based on the theme.
Winners will be notified on our Facebook and Instagram page respectively.
10 Excellence Awards: 1 set Sakura 100th Anniversary Limited Edition Black Barrel Pigma Micron pens (5-pc set) plus Limited Edition Sakura 100th Anniversary Reusable Face Mask.
5 Prestigious Awards: 1 set 100th Anniversary Limited Edition Black Barrel Pigma Micron pens (8-pc set) plus Limited Edition Sakura 100th Anniversary Reusable Face Mask. Sakura Color Malaysia reserves the right to substitute the prizes if necessary.
Prizes are non-exchangeable, non-transferable and not redeemable for cash / other products. If any winner does not respond to Sakura Color Malaysia within a month of the announcement of the winners, the prize will be forfeited. By participating in the contest, the participants confirm that they are legally permitted to participate in the contest and agree to be bounded by these terms and conditions.
Join our Telegram channel to get the latest firsthand information: https://t.me/sakuracolorm