- Introduced in 1982 as the pioneer of water-based pigment ink pen.
- Ink dries quickly and does not bleed through the thinnest paper.
- Ideal for drawing before painting by KOI Coloring Brush Pen and/or Water Colors.
- The unique plastic nib (PN) is more durable than normal Pigma Micron & prevents nib bending than ultra-fine nib style.
- The nib can control line width by writing pressure; can obtain a fine line (0.4mm) and medium line (0.5mm) simply by varying the writing pressure to the nib.
- Waterproof, fade resistant, chemical proof and less odor.